Passion for Planting is hosting a pre-conference intensive at both Expo East and Expo West this year.
Grab your discount code (newchurch16) and plan on joining this dynamic lab! Register now!
Join Aubrey Malphurs, John Worcester, Phil Ling and Passion for Planting for an interactive look at significant phases you will work through in launching a healthy church that reaches people far from God. No hype or theory here, just proven how-to strategies for launching effectively. Come with questions to learn from a panel of coaches, get your hands on actual launch plans from recent church plants, and gain valuable lessons learned.
Here’s a quick overview of the topics we’ll cover:
- Coaches Pre-Game Talk: Panel discussion on the benefits of coaching and the top-3 challenges faced by planters
- Vision, Mission & Core Values: Aubrey Malphurs leads this segment on ways to articulate your church’s DNA
- Church Planting Partnerships: Learn about church planting organizations and service providers
- Education, Training and Residencies: Dale Spaulding elaborates on many options for Education and Preparation for church planters
- Launch Plans: John Worcester explains the importance of effective launch plans, how to approach the daunting task, and examples of the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Generosity & Fundraising Strategies: Phil Ling provides insight into ways you can gain confidence in the fundraising process and learn how to establish a plan
- Building a Launch Team: Pat Furgerson and Dale Spaulding discuss this key topic with the help of our entire panel of speakers.
Exponential aggregates and distributes content from ministries who are passionate about and focused on specific areas impacting church multiplication. This approach ensures church planting leaders have easy on-demand access to relevant, high-quality content in areas related to church planting via content “channels.” Current “channels” include: Church Planting, Culture, Discipleship, Leadership, Missional, Multiethnic, Multisite and Multiplication. Additional channels will be added in the future.
These channels provide easy access, by topic, to over 1,000 free Exponential resources, including audios, videos, eBooks and articles.
We’ve had 101 new projects created in PlanterPlan in the last 90 days! We are so amazed at the number of church planters that are taking advantage of our free tool. If you are using PlanterPlan, please send us an email with your comments!! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Don’t forget to upgrade to premium for all the content for phases 2 through 5. Your upgrade purchase helps us to support and extend this tool to hundreds of church planters around the world!
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook!
We’re just beginning to build our presence on Facebook (yes, we’re kinda slow on the up-take!). Join us and post something that would interest other church planters.
Exponential and Passion for Planting teamed up to build PlanterJobs for individuals and groups. PlanterJobs is a searchable database of exclusively church planting positions at a growing number of national ministries.
- Individual: Looking for a position in church planting? Trying to find a specific type of position such as an internship or residency? Lead planter? Role in a support ministry? Associate on a planting team? Having a problem finding that position in monster.com? Then check out PlanterJobs!
- Organization: If you’re a church planting service provider, create a FREE account and begin displaying your jobs in our listing service.
Check it out…another FREE resource for your use.
Just before Christmas, Tom Pounder, Online Campus Pastor for New Life Christian Church, took some time to ask me questions about Passion for Planting, where we started, what we’re up to and why we exist. You may be surprised to know that our ministry was started by a local church planting church (New Life Christian Church). We’ve directly impacted the planting of close to 100 new churches and indirectly supported thousands of others. We’re passionate about helping church planters with tools and resources, especially online resources you can grab at your convenience. Our new website is in the works to make it even easier for you to find what you’re looking for. Check out this 20 minute interview when you get a chance and thanks for your time!