Join Aubrey Malphurs, John Worcester, Phil Ling and Passion for Planting for an interactive look at significant phases you will work through in launching a healthy church that reaches people far from God. No hype or theory here, just proven how-to strategies for launching effectively. Come with questions to learn from a panel of coaches, get your hands on actual launch plans from recent church plants, and gain valuable lessons learned.
Pre-Conference Intensives and Labs begin on Monday, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm and continue on Tuesday from 8:00 – 11:30 am. The main conference starts at 12:30pm on Tuesday, so you’ll have time before lunch before diving into Exponential’s kickoff!
Here’s a quick overview of the topics we’ll cover:
- Coaches Pre-Game Talk: Panel discussion on the benefits of coaching and the top-3 challenges faced by planters
- Vision, Mission & Core Values: Aubrey Malphurs leads this segment on ways to articulate your church’s DNA
- Church Planting Partnerships: Learn about church planting organizations and service providers
- Education, Training and Residencies: Dale Spaulding elaborates on many options for Education and Preparation for church planters
- Launch Plans: John Worcester explains the importance of effective launch plans, how to approach the daunting task, and examples of the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Generosity & Fundraising Strategies: Phil Ling provides insight into ways you can gain confidence in the fundraising process and learn how to establish a plan
- Building a Launch Team: Pat Furgerson and Dale Spaulding discuss this key topic with the help of our entire panel of speakers.
Register early using the code on this coupon and get the best rates.
Come prepared with your list of questions and toughest problems! We look forward to seeing you there!